We've invested in all necessary equipment required to provide all kinds of pressure washing jobs in the most efficient and cost effective manner. ALL AROUND POWER WASHING & MANAGEMENT, LLC knows that all residents and business expect quality work, and because we hold ourselves to a higher standard, the customer is always satisfied with the results of our hard work. ALL AROUND POWER WASHING & MANAGEMENT, LLC provides the following services in the RDU and surrounding areas up to a 80 mile radius.
POWER WASHING SERVICES :
COMMERICAL AND RESIDENT PROPERTIES
DRIVEWAYS, DECKS, FENCES, GUTTERS, ROOF & MORE
PAINTING & DECK STAINING
GUTTER REPAIR & INSTALLATION
All Around Power Washing And Management Llc
Terms and Conditions
1) Legally Binding Agreement: By signing a contract with All Around Power Washing And Management LLC you are signing a legally binding contract for work to be completed at an agreed upon price.
2) Product Warranties: All Around Power Washing And Management LLC. makes no additional warranties. If you ever have a concern regarding our work, All Around Power Washing And Management LLC. should be notified immediately.
3) Water Usage: By signing this agreement, you agree to provide All Around Power Washing And Management LLC. The right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior water supply is required, It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and in working order before we arrive.
4) Courtesy: While All Around Power Washing And Management LLC. is on location and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals away from the work area. Children and pets must be kept off work surface for at least 24 hours after our work is completed. This is for your safety as well as our own.
5) Payments: Payments to All Around Power Washing And Management LLC. Are due as per the contract schedule and are to be paid by check, cash, debit/credit card or pay-pal. All balances are ALWAYS due upon completion of the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Late charges will be immediately assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. The customer agrees to pay any collection cost incurred by All Around Power Washing And Management LLC, related to the collection process of outstanding balances.
6) Scheduling: Scheduling in a business which productivity relies upon the weather can be difficult. Inclement weather may affect scheduling. We try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates. You will be notified of any changes.
7) Removal & Replacement of Deck Contents: Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the deck, we will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. An additional charge may be applied for time and labor devoted to the removal of these items.
8) Damages: All Around Power Washing And Management LLC. is not responsible for damages due to improperly installed siding, loose shingles or siding, broken or opened windows, improperly sealed windows and doors, wood rot, defective construction, improperly secured wires, loose or improperly installed gutters and leaders and improper caulking. In every aluminum siding case and in some cases with vinyl siding, the sun and weather will bleach the color or cause fading. Power washing, which entails removal of chalky, gritty or failing surface materials may cause the faded aspects of the vinyl or aluminum to stand out. All Around Power Washing And Management LLC, will not be responsible for such conditions. All Around Power Washing And Management LLC, will not be responsible for loose mortar that may dislodge during the cleaning process.
9) Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by power washing. Tree sap, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
10) All Around Power Washing And Management LLC, expects your property to be in good repair and weather tight. This includes, but is not limited to all electrical service including receptacles and light fixtures. Doors and windows shall also be weather tight. All Around Power Washing And Management LLC is not responsible for damages as a result of water infiltration from poor or improper installation, maintenance or repair of electrical related items or doors or windows. All Around Power Washing And Management LLC cannot guarantee removal of artillery fungus from exterior house surfaces.
11) Windows may become water spotted as a result of our services. Window cleaning is NOT included.
WE ARE FULLY INSURED